My thoughts and why you should read them!
So, I am a teenage boy and I really love to write, that's why I've created this blog, to talk about my life and my experiences. Why? Because I believe that there are a lot of boys out there, who are very scared to start expressing their feelings, because of the way society wants us to be... I mean, I am a boy, I have 18 years old and I always express my feelings and I really don't feel like I am less a man.
I want to motivate you to live an amazing life and always be happy and good!
I've been through a lot and I have a lot of stories to share with you so that you can learn something from my life! It's always better to learn from the experiences of other people.
I hope we will create an amazing community of friends and share our life stories.
First post coming very soon!
Thank you very much!
If you want to know when I post new things, subscribe to my mailing list and to my twitter account(just click on the picture).
I want to motivate you to live an amazing life and always be happy and good!
I've been through a lot and I have a lot of stories to share with you so that you can learn something from my life! It's always better to learn from the experiences of other people.
I hope we will create an amazing community of friends and share our life stories.
First post coming very soon!
Thank you very much!
If you want to know when I post new things, subscribe to my mailing list and to my twitter account(just click on the picture).

Comments
Post a Comment